Rwanda Chimpanzee Tracking Safaris
The 3 Days Rwanda Chimpanzee Tracking Safaris takes you trekking for the chimpanzees, this can take anything from a few hours to a full day depending on where the chimpanzees and several other primates in Nyungwe such as the Rwenzori colobus, L’Hoest’s monkey, Silver monkey, Owl faced monkey and the Grey cheeked Manga bey.
- Scenic drive to Nyungwe Forest
- Chimpanzee Tracking
- Canopy walk
- Kigali city tour
- Genocide memorial Center
Day 1: Arrival in Nyungwe Forest
Day 2: Chimpanzee Trekking in Nyungwe Forest
Day 3: Departure
Day 1: Arrive in Nyungwe Forest
You will be met by our safari guide and proceed to Nyungwe Forest National Park. On your arrival, you may decide to carry a guided nature walk. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura Guest House
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking
Early start trekking for the chimpanzees, this can take anything from a few hours to a full day depending on where the chimpanzees are. It should be mentioned that it is not guaranteed to see the chimps as they are unpredictable and can move long distances in one day. There are several other primates in Nyungwe such as the Rwenzori colobus, L’Hoest’s monkey, Silver monkey, Owl faced monkey and the Grey cheeked Manga bey. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura Guest House
Day 3: Departure
Transfer to Kigali for a city tour including a genocide memorial site and shopping of African art and craft. Drive to Kigali International Airport for a departure flight.
End of Rwanda Chimpanzee Tracking Safaris
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport,
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
– One chimp and golden monkey permit per person
– Bottled water in the safari vehicle,
– Full time services of English speaking driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Visas, Rwanda gorilla permit
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 4895
2 people 4547
3 people 4285
4 people 3975
5 people 3745
6 people 3540