3 Days Ssese Island Tour
The 3 Days Ssese Island Tour will cover the various places on the 84-forested Ssese Islands situated northwest of Lake Victoria. The islands are one of Uganda’s greatest undiscovered treasures. They are largely uninhabited and provide a relaxing environment away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Safari Highlights of the Ssese Island Tour
- Boat cruise on Lake victoria
- Visit Bukasa Island
- Visit Buggala Island beach resorts
- Swimming and relaxation at the beach
- Nature walks
- Bird watching
- Primate viewing
- Bicycle safaris
Tour Summary of the Ssese Island Tour
- Day 1: Boat cruise to Ssese Island
- Day 2: Nature walks and relaxation at the beach
- Day 3: Departure
The Ssese Island Tour
Day 1: Boat cruise to Ssese Island
You will be sent off by boat and head to Ssese Island, you will enjoy the boat ride as the fresh breeze blows over. On arrival, you can decide to visit the wild of Bukasa Island and Buggala Island beach resorts.
Day 2: Nature walks and relaxation at the beach
Besides spending the vacation swimming and relaxing in the uncontaminated and transparent waters of Lake Victoria. You will enjoy the pleasant atmosphere while on a boat ride, forest walk for bird watching and primate viewing, beach sports activities as well as optional activities such as sport fishing, and hire a bicycle to explore the islands and the tropical rain forest.
Day 3: Departure of the Ssese Island Tour
You will go sport fishing and later set off by boat/ ferry and return to Entebbe via Nakiwongo.
End of the Ssese Island Tour
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
– Bottled water
– Full-time services of English speaking driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights and also all optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks, etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 1085
2 people 957
3 people 785
4 people 675
5 people 645
6 people 640
Request a quote for this trip
Uganda Bird watching Safaris
Uganda is well known as the best African birding watching destination, also Uganda has a diversity of bird species that are not spotted anywhere else in Africa, Uganda also is the only country in Africa with many bird-watching destinations in Africa which have made Uganda a birding paradise in the whole world. Uganda has more than 1010 bird species which is more reason for anyone to come and enjoy Uganda bird watching safaris, Uganda has various National parks with the biggest habitat for the most bird species in Uganda and Africa.
3 Days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari
Traverse the vast savannah plains of QENP, take a game drive and boat safari on Kazinga channel.
See detailed safari
12 Days Uganda Bird watching Safari
Go bird watching around Uganda gems including Mabamba, QENP and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
See detailed safari
13 Days Uganda Birding & Gorilla Tracking Safari
This birding tour takes you into Uganda’s classic parks including the gorilla park in search of avian life.