Car hire from Kisoro to Bwindi Forest: Kisoro is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Uganda, Uganda receives about 1 million tourists and other visitors every year and more than half of them have to go through Kisoro when going for the famous mountain gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest national park and golden monkey tracking in Mgahinga gorilla national park, and all these tourists and other visitors need to hire a car to help them reach different destinations in Uganda during their time in the country.
Kisoro Tours Uganda ltd offers affordable car hire from Kisoro to Bwindi Forest and to other destinations in Uganda, do you want car hire in Uganda? We are now hiring out our car/vehicles at the most affordable fee, for those who are interested in hiring a car for tourism-related visits, research purposes, business, study trips, and conference trips in Uganda, regardless of whatever trip you are planning to Uganda we have very amazing offers that will suite your timeline and budget.
Toyota Super Customs/ Standard Safari Hiace Vans
Land Cruiser Prado TX and TZ
Land Cruiser V8
Safari Land Cruisers
Toyota Coaster Buses
1. Toyota Super Customs/ Standard Safari Hiace Vans: The two types of cars are popular because it is affordable and also it is a comfort for both business trips and for tourists going on a safari in East Africa, both super custom and safari Hiace van can take up to 9 travelers with good space and legroom to make you comfortable for a long drive/journey.
2. Toyota Rav4: This is a very popular car for most travelers who wants self-drives because it is a 4X4 car that requires little fuel and still maneuvers through the hills from Kisoro to Bwindi forest and to other difficult Ugandan roads.
3. Land Cruiser Prado TX/TZ: This is Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, it is comfortable and sweet-able for Uganda roads with bigger leg room if you compared it with Rav4.
4. Land Cruiser V8: This one is more of a luxurious car, it is more suitable for luxurious travelers because it consumes fuel compared to the cars we hire out also Land Cruiser V8 has a leather interior which is not in any of the other cars we hire.
5. Toyota Safari Land Cruisers: This is the most popular safari car in Africa, Toyota Safari Land cruisers are hardened cars made to maneuver through difficult terrains of Africa. Safari land cruiser is a very spacious car pop-up roof that takes up between 5 to 8 tourists.
6. Toyota Coaster Buses: these are bigger buses meant to carry a group of between 15 to 25 but we also have one which can take up to 4 people. Toyota Coaster bus is normally used for those who are traveling in big groups like students and people going for workshops.
When you contact us please tell us why you are hiring a car so that we recommend the most suitable one for you, for those who are coming for tourism-related activities we recommend that you hire a safari car with a pop-up roof to allow for better wildlife viewing.
The cost of hiring a car in Uganda starts with how many days you wish to spend with the car and which type of car you want to hire we are going to show you examples below.
for example, hiring a Toyota safari land cruiser with a popup is a little more expensive compared to Super Customs/ Standard Safari Hiace Vans or Toyota Rav4, it is simply because a safari land cruiser is meant for bad African roads and also generally comfortable for long-distance driving, a Toyota land cruiser is the car you can drive in Africa and you don’t have to worry about the overheating and other small breakdowns.
If you are hiring a car from us for a good number of days you will definitely get a good deal because we only give a discount starting from 10 days and above
This is also one of the determinate of the cost of car hire from Kisoro to Bwindi Forest and to other parts of Uganda, for those who are planning to hire a car and drive it themselves, the cost will be lower than if you are hiring a car with one of our local drivers, driving in Africa roads more especially in on Ugandan roads it has never been easy when you are not used to it so we still recommend that you hire a car with a local driver who knows the roads very well and also knowledgeable and experienced when dealing with different travelers from different parts of the world
Our car hire ranges from $80 to $250 per day depending on which car you want to hire with or without a driver, when you hire you have to fuel it, for those wants to hire with a car with our driver, we will make sure that we assign you the best with wide knowledge about the country and also experienced when dealing with international visitors, when hiring a car with a driver you can choose which one you want because We have drivers who speak English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and all East African local languages.
You can easily a car hire with Kisoro Tours Uganda by just sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquiry about availability, as soon as we receive your email we will inform you about which car is available and one which is not available, and once we have agreed on which care you are taking and prices then we will let you know the next step.
The next step includes: the person hiring the car will be required to give us a valid passport for both those cars on self-drive or those wants car with our drivers, and you will also be required to pay a deposit of 50% and pay the balance at the end of the trip.
Kisoro Tours Uganda has two methods of payment bank transfer or Credit card, you choose to use a bank transfer the charges are determined by your bank and if you choose to use a credit card you have to add 5% for the surcharge.