Gorilla Tracking From Kigali-Uganda Safaris Tours Bwindi Forest, as Rwanda has increase gorilla trekking permit from USD 750 to USD 1500, for those who are planning for gorilla trekking tours and safaris it’s not the end of the world you can still do your gorilla tracking in Uganda at an affordable price, in Uganda gorilla tracking permit price is at USD 600 only and also Uganda have low season discounted gorilla permit at USD 450 per person during the month of April, May and November, book all your Uganda gorilla safari tours holidays, Rwanda tours safaris and Congo safaris tours with Kisoro Tours Uganda we based in Uganda Eastern Africa, We arrange gorilla tours safaris and holidays in DR-Congo, Uganda and Rwanda at an affordable price and pocket-friendly form budget clients, mind-range to luxury tours and safaris.
Why Trekking Gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest in Uganda From Kigali Rwanda?
as we compare gorilla Tracking From Kigali-Uganda Safaris Tours Bwindi Forest we must take NOTE that it is because Gorilla tracking is most the attractive activity in Africa and in the world and only found in Uganda, Rwanda, and the Democratic Republic of Congo, people prefer going to rain forests of Rwanda, Congo and Uganda trekking the endangered species of mountain gorillas and many of our clients end up doing for double tracking in Uganda, Rwanda or Congo the thrilling experience for three countries in Africa.
Gorilla trekking is now the leading attraction for all safaris tours holidays of Uganda, Rwanda, and Congo bringing tourist and visitors in from all over the world, now being that Rwanda has hiked their gorilla permit it’s enough reason for tourist to fly to Kigali Rwanda airport and cross the border using East African Visa and track gorilla in both Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National and Mghinga Gorilla National Park at affordable cost and it only 3 hours drive from Kigali airport to Bwindi in Uganda compared 9 hours drive when you fly to Entebbe airport in Uganda.
Reason Why Tracking Gorillas in Uganda Not in Rwanda?
When you compare the prices in Uganda trekking permit cost USD 600 in the high season and during low season permit cost USD 450, when you look at Rwanda now a permit cost USD 1500 and in Congo gorilla permit it to cost only USD 400 and the experience you is the same, remember that also Uganda has more than half of the world’s total population of mountain gorillas 890, Gorilla tracking in all three countries can take from one hour to 8 hours depending on the gorilla group/family your are trekking and when finding them you will have a maximum of one hour is with gorillas.
For more information contact Kisoro tours Uganda we will advise you accordingly, Kisoro tours are also highly recommended on the Trip Advisor and Safari bookings you can check and see what our previous clients say about Kisor tours services.
Other Related Safari Itineraries for Gorilla Tracking From Kigali-Uganda Safaris Tours Bwindi Forest form Rwanda
- 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 Day Fly-in Rwanda Tracking Gorillas in Uganda
- 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari in Bwindi Forest Starting From Kigali Rwanda
- 6 days Uganda Primates and Mountain Hiking Safari From Kigali Rwanda
- 7 Days Uganda Primates and Wildlife Safari Starting From From Kigali Rwanda
- 7 Days Uganda Bird Watching and Primate Safaris From From Kigali Rwanda
- 14 Days Uganda Gorillas-Chimps and Wildlife Safaris From Rwanda
- Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National Park 4 Days Safari
- 5 Days Bwindi Gorilla Tracking-Batwa (Pygmies) CommunityLake Mutanda-Kisoro
- 5 Days Uganda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- 8 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI, CHIMPS TRACKING AND WILDLIFE
- 12 Days Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 14 Days Uganda Safari- Gorilla Tracking Tour in Uganda
- 7 Days Uganda Wildlife -Chimp Trekking Safari