Hike Mount Bisoke-Karisimbi Rwanda Volcanoes-Mount Muhabura Uganda-Kisoro, Hike mount Karisimbi and Mt Bisoke both of them in Volcanoes National Park Rwanda “ the thousand hills” this hike leads to the beautiful crater lake on the top of Bisoke 3711m and Karisimbi 4507 m, climbing Mt Bisoke cost $80 per personal, hike up to the top of mt Bisoke can take about 3 hours depending on one’s fitness and speed, Hiking mount Karisimbi cost $400 per person for the whole hike but if you are hiking in the big group it becomes cheaper, climbing mt Karisimbi up to the top takes 2days, you will spend one night at the top of mt Karisimbi.
Where is Mount Muhabura in Uganda
Climbing Mount Muhabura in Kisoro District southwestern Uganda on the border of Rwanda, Mount Muhabura 4,127m, mt Muhabura is one of the most interesting mounts to hike with fantastic views of the surrounding in Uganda and also 3rd tallest mountain in Uganda, Mt Muhabura is found in Mghinga Gorilla National in Kisoro District, Hiking Mt Muhabura cost $80 per person.
Hike Mount Bisoke-Karisimbi Rwanda Volcanoes-Mount Muhabura Uganda-Kisoro, Hiking Mt Muhabura take a full day getting to the top and coming back, The hike starts at 07:30 am with a briefing from Uganda Wildlife Authority park offices, you can also pay for your hiking Permits on the day of the hike and also porters can also be hired on the arrival.
Packing List for hiking mount Bisoke, Karisimbi, and Mount Muhabura
While on hiking activities in Rwandan and Uganda you will provide a ranger/guide who will climb with through different trails but in addition, you have to add the following to your packing list
- You need good hiking shoes
- You need to have a warm sweater/jacket
- You need a waterproof jacket while hiking it can rain at anytime
- It is also advisable to bring your own camping tent and sleeping bags
- If you are spending overnight it is good to remember to take packed food or take someone to do the cooking.
- Hire a Porter to carry your backpack, cameras, equipment, food, and other things you will be taking with you.