6 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
The Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari takes you on an adventure of the primates in Rwanda through safaris including chimpanzee tracking, Gorilla trekking, and Golden Monkey a. This safari starts and ends in Kigali, beginning with Parc National des Volcans for gorilla trekking as well as Nyungwe Forest National Park for chimpanzee tracking and lastly return to Kigali City Tour.
Safari Highlights of Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- Kigali City tour
- Gorilla tracking in Volcanoes National Park
- Chimpanzee tracking in Nyungwe Forest
- Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes
- Canopy walk in Nyungwe Forest
Tour Summary of Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest
- Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking in Nyungwe Forest and canopy walk
- Day 3: Drive to Ruhengeri-Volcanoes park
- Day 4: Gorilla Trekking in Volcano National Park
- Day 5: Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park
- Day 6: Departure
6 Days Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Transfer to Nyungwe Forest
7 Days Rwanda Gorilla-Wildlife Safari-Chimps Gorilla Tour, you will be met by our safari guide and proceed to Nyungwe Forest National Park. On your Chimpanzee trekking safari in Nyungwe Forest, you may decide to carry a guided nature walk. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura Guest House
Day 2: Chimpanzee Tracking in Nyungwe Forest
In the early morning, start trekking for the chimpanzees, this can take anything from a few hours to a full day depending on where the chimpanzees are. It should be mentioned that it is not guaranteed to see the chimps as they are unpredictable and can move long distances in one day.
Nyungwe Forest is home to several other primates in Nyungwe such as the Rwenzori colobus, L’Hoest’s monkey, Silver monkey, Owl-faced monkey, and the Grey-cheeked Mangabey. Dinner and overnight at Gisakura Guest House
Day 3: Drive to Ruhengeri-Volcanoes Park
You will have a long day’s drive to the foothills of the volcanoes that make up Volcanoes National Park in Northern Rwanda. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Nest Lodge/La Palme Hotel/Kinigi Guest House
Day 4: Gorilla Trekking in Volcano National Park
In the morning enjoy an early breakfast and be transferred to Kinigi Park Headquarters for briefing before you start the trekking activity in the park. Trekking through the forest, hills, and swamps can be tough, strenuous, and tiring, sometimes taking up to 8 hours in the forest. But coming in contact with the great primates is well worth the effort. You spend one hour with the gorillas which is a truly amazing experience. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Nest Lodge/La Palme Hotel/Kinigi Guest House
Day 5: Golden Monkey Tracking in Volcanoes National Park
This morning, you will participate in another adventure tracking the “Little Primates” of the Virungas, the Golden Monkey (Cercopithecus Kandi), now listed by the IUCN as endangered because of their small numbers. You will be part of a select group of a maximum of 6 people, and the track will take most of the day. Dinner and overnight at Gorilla Nest Lodge/La Palme Hotel/Kinigi Guest House
Day 6: Departure
You will enjoy a scenic drive as you are being transferred to Kigali International Airport for your departure flight back home.
End of the Rwanda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport,
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
– One chimp permit and golden monkey per person
– Bottled water in the safari vehicle,
– Full-time services of English speaking driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Visas and Rwanda gorilla permit
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks, etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 3395
2 people 3047
3 people 2785
4 people 2475
5 people 2245
6 people 2040