Uganda Golden Monkey Habituation Safaris from Rwanda, Kisoro tours Uganda is now offering golden monkey habituation experience safari in Uganda, our habituation experience tour from Rwanda is only done in Mgahinga gorilla national park in the Kisoro area southwestern, this golden monkey habituation experience safari is a full day activity interacting with the most beautiful monkeys in the world.
Why Uganda Golden Monkey Habituation Safaris from Rwanda
Uganda golden monkey habituation safari from Rwanda take about 3 to 4 hours driver for Kigali airport to reach Mgahinga gorilla national park for golden monkey habituation experience process, it is easier flying to Kigali than flying into Entebbe because form Kigali to Mgahinga it’s only 3 to 4 hours drive while from Entebbe takes 8 to 9 hours to drive so this makes it easier to start your golden monkey habituation safari from Kigali in Rwanda. Take advantage of flying to Kigali and save money and time, you can as well combine gorilla tracking safari with golden monkey habituation experience safari.
Price of Uganda golden monkey habituation permit and gorilla tracking permit price
Golden monkeys habituation permit price in Uganda Mgahinga gorilla national park costs $100 per person while the Uganda gorilla tracking permit price is $600 of permits for gorillas habituation and golden monkey habituation are affordable than the price of permits in Rwanda.
Mgahinga gorilla national park in Uganda is the best destination for golden monkey tracking safari and habituation experience in the whole world with other wildlife including one habituated mountain gorilla family, also known as one of the best birding watching safari destination which can be easily accessed from Kigali Airport in Rwanda.
Uganda Golden Monkey is the most beautiful monkey in the world with high rufous-red on the tail, back, and on the cheeks. Also, Mgahinga’s golden monkey has black legs with a crown, tip tail, and pale patch around its nose and mouth.
Golden monkeys in Mgahinga national park live in groups (troops) of between 35 to 70 individuals with each group led by one dominate adult male responsible for the whole family and most golden Monkey like living in bamboo forests zoon of Mgahinga park, the main food for the golden monkey is young bamboo shoots and bamboo leaves.
Where to See/trek golden monkeys in Africa and in the whole World
There are only 5050 wild golden monkeys remaining in the whole world and they can only be found in three East African countries, one can see the endangered Golden Monkeys in Mgahinga gorilla national park of Uganda, Volcanoes national park in Rwanda, and in Virunga national park of DR-Congo.
For those who are interested in trekking or golden monkey habituation experience can contact Kisoro tours Uganda for the details and for any other information you may need, we also recommend Uganda and Rwanda as Best Places for Golden Monkey habituation safari as it is best destinations for golden monkey tracking tours
Related golden monkeys and gorilla tracking tours below
- 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour from Kigali Rwanda
- 3 Day Fly in Rwanda Tracking Gorillas in Uganda
- 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari in Bwindi Forest Starting From Kigali Rwanda
- 6 days Uganda Primates and Mountain Hiking Safari From Kigali Rwanda
- 7 Days Uganda Primates and Wildlife Safari Starting From From Kigali Rwanda
- 7 Days Uganda Bird Watching and Primate Safaris From From Kigali Rwanda
- 14 Days Uganda Gorillas-Chimps and Wildlife Safaris From Rwanda
- Bwindi and Queen Elizabeth National Park 4 Days Safari
- 5 Days Bwindi Gorilla Tracking-Batwa (Pygmies) CommunityLake Mutanda-Kisoro
- 5 Days Uganda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
- 8 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA SAFARI, CHIMPS TRACKING AND WILDLIFE
- 12 Days Uganda Primates & Wildlife Safari
- 14 Days Uganda Safari- Gorilla Tracking Tour in Uganda
- 7 Days Uganda Wildlife -Chimp Trekking Safari