Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park
This 3 Days Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park takes you to Kibale Forest National Park for chimpanzee tracking and Queen Elisabeth National Park for wildlife game viewing and a boat ride on the Kazinga channel connecting lake Gorge and lake Edward.
Safari Highlights of Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park
- Chimpanzee Tracking in Kibale Forest
- Bigodi Swamp Guided Walk
- Game drive in Queen Elisabeth Park
- Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channel
Tour Summary for Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park
- Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest National Park
- Day 2: Chimpanzee trek and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth NationalPark
- Day 3: Transfer to Entebbe
Day 1: Transfer to Kibale Forest
Our 3 Days Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park starts with your arrival at Entebbe International Airport and transfer to Kibale National Park with a lunch stopover in Fort Portal town. This park is a Primatologist’s treasure with a population of more than 1000 Chimpanzees. Kibale forest is a wonderful place to experience the extraordinary diversity of life in a tropical rainforest.
Dinner and overnight at Rwenzori Guest House (high-end) or Chimpanzee Guest House (mid-range) Fort Motel (Budget)
Day 2: Chimpanzee trek and Transfer to Queen Elizabeth Park
Morning early breakfast and briefing at the park headquarters, depart for the chimpanzee tracking forest walk. Expect to find families of chimpanzees and other primates such as red colobus monkeys, Blue monkeys, Red-tailed monkeys, and grey-cheeked Mangabey chattering and swinging through the ancient forest trees. have lunch in Fort Portal town after lunch continues to Queen Elizabeth National Park have evening game drive.
Dinner and overnight at Mweya Safari Lodge (high end) Bush Lodge (mid-range) or Mweya Hostel (Budget)
Day 3: Transfer to Entebbe
Early morning game drives then letter return to Kampala have lunch in Mbarara town and a stopover at the Equator for a photo then transfer to Entebbe Airport.
End of 3 Days Chimpanzee trekking in Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport,
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
– Chimp permit USD 150.00 each,
– Bottled water in the safari vehicle,
– Full-time services of English speaking driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks, etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 1045
2 people 985
3 people 985
4 people 875
5 people 765
6 people 690
Request a quote for this trip
Chimpanzee Tracking Safaris
We are offering opportunities for all travelers interested in chimpanzees tracking safaris in Uganda and in the African region at large, Uganda is the best country in Africa to trek chimpanzees, Uganda is home to over 6000 chimpanzees in some of Uganda’s national parks.
Chimpanzee tracking in its natural habitat is amazing and described as one of lifetime activity, in Uganda you only trek a habituated chimpanzee meaning that they are used to human presence. Below are the recommended areas where one can go for chimpanzee tracking in Uganda
3 Days Kibale & Queen Elizabeth Park
This trip takes you tracking Kibale’s Chimpanzee troops and joins the savanna for game drive and boat safari.
See detailed safari
3 Days Kibale Forest Chimpanzee Trekking
Track the Kibale forest jungle habituated Chimpanzee, walk the bigodi wetlands and see crater lakes.
See detailed safari
7 Days Uganda Wildlife & Chimpanzee Trekking Safari
Visit Uganda’s top savanna parks, Murchison and Queen then track the chimps in Kibale Forest.