5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
This five-day takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park for the Mountain track, Queen Elisabeth National Park for wildlife game viewing, and a boat ride on the Kazinga channel connecting lake Gorge and lake Edward and Lake Mburo National Park for a game drive and boat cruise.
Safari Highlights for Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
- stopover at the Uganda Equator
- Boat Cruise on Lake Mburo
- Game drive in Lake Mburo National Park
- Gorilla tracking in the Bwindi forest
- Tree climbing lions in the Ishasha sector
- Game drive in Queen Elisabeth Park
- Boat Cruise on Kazinga Channe
Tour Summary of Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
- Day 1: Kampala – Lake Mburo National Park
- Day 2: Lake Mburo National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Day 3: Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
- Day 4: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Kampala
5 Days Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
Day 1: Kampala – Lake Mburo National Park
Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari we start with a drive south-westwards and stop at the Mpigi Drum Makers. Watch as they make drums using traditional methods. Have another stop at the equator for photographs and souvenirs. Drive-by local communities and the rolling plains of Ankole. Continue on to Lake Mburo National Park arriving in time for an afternoon boat ride. Overnight stay at the accommodation.
Day 2: Lake Mburo National Park – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Early morning game drive and enjoy the rich biodiversity including large herds of zebra, impala, gigantic eland, topis, and a variety of bird species. Return to the lodge for a late breakfast and transfer to Bwindi Forest Forest National park, home to half of the world’s mountain Gorillas. Dinner and overnight at.
Day 3: Uganda Gorilla Tracking in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park
Enter the forest at dawn and enjoy the beauty and freshness of the forest, home to more than half of the world’s mountain gorillas. After a short briefing by the guides, proceed through the dense bush to trek for these endangered animals depending on where they built their nest the previous night. For conservation purposes, the time allowed with the Uganda Gorillas is 1 hour. Observe the gentle giants as they feed and play. If we have a free afternoon, we shall go for a 3-hour village walk. Take note of the livelihoods of the local communities, and visit a traditional herbalist, blacksmith, and a local brewery to see how beer is brewed using local methods. Enjoy the traditional dances offered by the community. If we have time, we can visit Bwindi hospital and see how we can help the local community. Dinner and Overnight.
Day 4: Bwindi Impenetrable National Park – Queen Elizabeth National park
We shall drive through the countryside passing through traditional homesteads and farms. Continue on to Queen Elizabeth through the southern part of the park (Ishasha sector). Arrive in time for an afternoon boat trip along the Kazinga channel. This is a home to a variety of water birds and on a hot day, hippos, elephants, buffaloes, and waterbucks can be sighted as they bathe and drink water at the water edge. Crocodiles are occasionally sighted along the channel banks. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5: Queen Elizabeth National Park – Kampala
Get up ready for an early morning game drive. The park’s diverse ecosystem of grassy plains, tropical forests, rivers, swamps, lakes, and volcanic craters is home to an incredible abundance of wildlife. Look out for buffaloes, lions, elephants, and other wildlife in their natural habitat. Return to the lodge for a late breakfast and transfer to Kampala arriving late in the afternoon.
End of the Uganda Gorilla Trekking and Wildlife Safari
Please note that this is a guideline program that may be customized according to travelers’ needs and preferences. The variations are normally made to improve the tour and your experience.
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport,
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
-Gorilla & Chimp permits,
– Bottled water in the safari vehicle,
– Full time services of English speaking driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 2550
2 people 2385
3 people 1895
4 people 1775
5 people 1665
6 people 1590
Request a quote for this trip
Take a look at some of the private-tailor-made gorilla safaris that take you through various safari routes including from Kigali capital (the shortest route). These tours are just examples and can be edited or planned (if you prefer) based on your preferences of destinations and facilities to stay. We will process the fees and permits for you, take care of all transfers, and recommend the best accommodation. Enquire with our team of experts to help you start planning. Otherwise, take a look …