2 Days Jinja Town Adventure
This 2 Days Jinja Town Adventure takes you through Sezibwa falls-the cultural site well known for its spectacular falls, according to the local beliefs the river is known to have been born by humans, visit the Mabira Forest the largest remaining tropical forest in Central Uganda after proceeding to Jinja, explore the source of the Nile by taking a boat ride to the source of the Nile, the full-day adventure of white water rafting at different grade stages,
The rafting is done on an 18-kilometer stretch of the Nile River. The first few rapids are low grade (1,2) and give clients a sense of confidence and the rafts are guided into the mighty challenges of the best “grade 5” rapids on the Nile
- Sezibwa falls
- Mabira forest
- Boat cruise to the source of the river Nile
- White water rafting on the river Nile
- Day 1: Transfer to Jinja via Sezibwa falls and boat ride to the source of the river Nile
- Day 2: White water rafting on the river Nile and return to Kampala/Entebbe
Jinja Town Adventure
Day 1: Transfer to Jinja via Sezibwa falls and boat ride to the source of the River Nile
For the 2 Days Jinja Town Adventure you will be picked up by our guide who will drive you to Jinja for the magnificent Uganda adventure experience. On your way have a stopover at the Sezibwa falls-the cultural site well known for its spectacular falls. According to the local beliefs the river is known to have been born by humans.
Visit the Mabira Forest, the largest remaining tropical forest in Central Uganda, and then proceed to Jinja. After lunch, you will have a brief drive through the historical Jinja town, explore the source of the Nile by taking a boat ride to the source of the Nile, and go souvenir shopping from the gift shops. Dinner and overnight at your preferred accommodation.
Day 2: White water rafting on the river Nile and return to Kampala/Entebbe
After breakfast, go for a full-day adventure of white water rafting. Enjoy the most thrilling white water rafting at different grade stages in the morning. The white water rafting begins at the Source of the Nile at 0930hr with a comprehensive briefing and the fitting of life jackets and helmets. The rafting is done on an 18-kilometer stretch of the Nile River.
The first few rapids are low grade (1,2) and give clients a sense of confidence. As the river meanders through beautiful scenery, the rafts are guided into the mighty challenges of the best “grade 5” rapids on the Nile. Eight major rapids are rafted plus lower graded runs to maximize the adrenaline rush of this adventure.
Return to Kampala reaching late evening
End of the Jinja Town Adventure
- All our tours/safaris can start and end in Kigali Rwanda or Entebbe Uganda with no extra costs
- Our tour consultant is at your disposal for any information you may need 24/7
- We do all your airport transfers in Kigali or Entebbe
- We arrange accommodation for you day before the tour starts and on the day tour ends with no extra costs
Transportation & Guides
We use both standard 4×4 customized safari vans and 4×4 luxury customized safari Land cruisers as our road mode of transport for game viewing, taking photos wildlife filming and photography, all our safari vehicles has pop up roofs for proper game viewing and easy for to take as much photos as you can, with also charging system for your cameras, phones and also every client is guaranteed of a window seat for easy view.
Our drive/guides are very professionally and well trained, we know every successful safari needs a great guide, majority of the comments from our clients regarding our services are centered on the professionalism of our guides, returning clients request the same guide on their second and third trip.
– Meet & greet services airport transfers to/from Entebbe airport,
– Accommodation and meals on safari as above,
– Rafting permits,
– Bottled water on safari vehicle,
– Services of full time English driver/guide,
– All park entry fees and set activities on the itinerary.
– Personal travel insurance and items of a personal nature.
– Charter/Scheduled flights also optional extra.
– Plus all expenses of personal nature like tips, drinks etc.
COST PER PERSON SHARING TWIN/DOUBLE ROOMS.
Cost per person sharing Price(USD)
1 person 725
2 people 510
3 people 425
4 people 315
5 people 225
6 people 175
Request a quote for this trip
Uganda Bird watching Safaris
Uganda is well known as the best African birding watching destination, also Uganda has a diversity of bird species that are not spotted anywhere else in Africa, Uganda also is the only country in African with many bird watching destinations in Africa which have made Uganda as birding paradise in the whole world. Uganda has more than 1010 bird species which is more reason for anyone to come and enjoy Uganda bird watching safaris, Uganda has various National parks with the biggest habitat for the most bird species in Uganda and Africa.